Every time I jump my horse I get into euphoric state of mind. There’s nothing else on earth that can possibly compare to the feeling I get. Now, whenever I’m not riding or jumping it’s all I can think about. That’s why I’ve compiled this list to caution others. These are the reasons you should never jump your horse!
1) It’s too addictive. Once you start you can’t possibly stop. You’ll be thinking about your next ride from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep at night. Do you really need that kind of distraction? Wouldn’t you rather be thinking about cleaning the house?
2) It’s too much fun. Once you start jumping horses, you’ll lose interest in so many other activities. You’ll realize all the things that you once thought were “Fun” fail in comparison to the feeling of soaring through the air on your equine partner.
3) Jumping is too much exercise. If the horses are the ones doing all the work, why do I end up so sweaty? First you have to lift all those poles to set your course up. If you’re lucky enough to be riding on a course that’s already set, inevitably you’ll want to change something. It’s an arm, leg, ab, cardio…well it’s an entire body work out.
4) Horses that like to jump are too brave. You don’t need to be riding a horse that’s brave enough to jump a solid wall or a scary fence. Bravery is overrated, riding horses that are scared of their own shadows is so much more exciting!
5) The people that jump horses are the worst! They have to be crazy to be addicted to a sport that’s too much fun and too much exercise. You’ll meet too many people with the same interests as yourself. Stay away from them, stick to making friends at safe places like the bank. You’ll have so much more to talk about.
Share this on Facebook if you LOVE JUMPING!