If you’ve always dreamed of working with horses, but have never found a way to do it and still pay for groceries…you’re not alone! I am a former horse trainer, writer, business owner, mom-trepreneur, and total Horseaholic! Finding a way to be financially comfortable while still living my dream of working with horses took a few tries, but I’m so happy I did it! Now I get to help others build businesses of their own. I love the horses, the people, the smells, horse shows and really this entire industry.
I love working with other equestrians who truly want to help people AND build a great business for themselves. I’ve decided to offer 6 apprenticeships for truly motivated individuals. But, I’m going to ask something of you too. I’m going to ask you to commit yourself to 8-10 hours a week and to truly try and HELP every horse or horse person you come into contact with.If you’re willing to commit, and you’re willing to invest in yourself, here’s what you’ll get:
- A New Business
- Product You & Your Horse Will Love!
- Support from a Team of Like-minded People
- Social Media Training
- Mentoring by Industry Leaders Who’ve Actually Done This and Done it Well
- Live Weekly Video Training & Coaching Calls
- A Blueprint of How YOU Can Achieve Your Income Goal ($500, $5000, $10,000 a month OR MORE…)
- You’re able to invest between $45 and $160 for supplies to run your business.
- You’re willing to invest at least 5-10 hours per week.
- You are coachable!
- You are ready to make a change in your life.
- You are committed to helping equestrians and their horses.
After filling out the form you will be directed to my calendar and can schedule an interview. I’ll personally review each submission before our scheduled phone call. If for some reason I feel that you are not a fit for my team, or if I think you’d be a better fit for one of the other coaches on our team I will send you an email and let you know prior to our appointment.