400 Bales of Hay Catch Fire – Good Intentions Gone Wrong

400 bales of hay went up in flames when good intentions went wrong. Kenneth Banks posted on Facebook, “This is what happens when great intentions fail. We put up 400 large sq bales. Moisture was too high and spontaneous combustion occurred.”

So sad to see this happen, but happy to see that no animals were in the barn with the hay. Share this on Facebook if you are too!

2 Responses

  1. coronavirus symptoms

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.