DREAM JOB OPENING Working With Budweiser Clydesdale’s – Now Hiring!
Anheuser-Busch has posted the most amazing job opening for horse people. They are hiring a full time and permanent Clydesdale handler for their East Coast Hitch.
- Position is located on the East Coast
- All horse & Dalmatian husbandry related responsibilities.
- Support hitching and showing of Clydesdale 8 horse hitch.
- Including maintenance of harness, wagon, equipment, and other support related items.
- Manage log book, trip reports, and other DOT related items.
- Interact with consumers during work hours communicating Budweiser Clydesdale information and Budweiser quality message.
- Hold class A CDL.
- Days of travel up to 340+
- Daily care and maintenance of Clydesdales, Dalmatians, facilities, and all equipment.
- Ensure every guest, AB employee, and wholesaler receives the best customer experience.
- Market and promote the Budweiser Clydesdales and Budweiser brand to consumer, field sales, and wholesalers.
- Drive tractor trailer and other horse hauling equipment to ensure safe and reliable transportation for Clydesdales.
- Assist with the coordination of specialized animal care Provide urgent care when necessary.
- Abide by all Safety, DOT, and legal requirements.
- Able to travel with hitch across the U.S. as needed.
The job was posted on April 7, 2016 so if you’re interested, head over to the website http://www.buschjobs.com/ to apply. Just click “explore us opportunities” and type “Clydesdale Handler” in the search. Share this on Facebook if you would love to have a job working with the Budweiser Clydesdales!